Have you lost or found something and wish to return it to its rightful owner?
Visit our concierge at Upper Ground Floor. Our customer services assistants will be happy to help you.
The following action will be taken when a report of lost or found property is made:
- The customer service assistants will record lost items reported to the concierge.
- All found items are kept in secure storage within Sunway Carnival Mall and remain the property of the Management until claimed, or for a period of 14 days.
- Every attempt is made to identify the owner of the property and make contact with the person in the interim.
- After 14 days any unclaimed goods are donated to local charity. In the case of NRIC, Driver’s License and Passports will be return to Lembaga Pendaftaran Negara.
- Unclaimed perishable goods will be disposed at the end of the day of the report.
- Sunway Carnival Mall retailers are encouraged to deliver found property to the Concierge to centralize the function, however retailers are under no obligation to do so, and some will operate their own procedure.